To be honest, nothing gets me more excited than mail, so you can imagine my excitement as I saw this pretty pink box sitting on my doorstep.
Every single month, PopSugar Select sends out a perfectly curated subscription box known as the #MustHaveBox. From healthy snacks to a little eye candy for your fingertips, you can consider it your survival supplies for the month.
For the month of June, I received the following to get me through a beach trip and beyond:
- Hat Attack sarong- If you’re headed to the beach this summer, you know how annoying it is when you forget your cover up! Luckily, June’s Must Have Box came with a sarong in a stylish pattern that’ll compliments pretty much every suit I own. Plus I’ll probably wear it as a top too.
- Sisters of Los Angeles gold bottle opener- I’m going to be busting this out at every party! I might just be known as the girl who carries a very chic bottle opener in her bag.
- Wild and Wolf “Who am I” Quiz- This is going to look incredible on my coffee table, and when we have friends over, it’s the perfect game to play with a little Rose if you know what I mean.
- NCLA nail lacquer- in a very festive 4th of July color scheme, you know what’ll be on my fingernails this fourth!
- Knock Knock mirror compact- If you’ve been in search of a durable compact that’s still cute as ever, the search is over with this one! It’s been knocking around in my work bag and it’s still in top shape.
- Pacifica underarm deodorant wipes- If I had to pick a favorite item, this would definitely be it. If you’re ever in a time crunch after a yoga class, these little wipes make you smell divine. And they have kale in them too!
- Sriracha Pressels- Otherwise known as the ultimate guilt-free snack, these are insanely good with a little hummus.
Curious about the #MustHaveBox, find out more here.
PopSugar sent me this Must Have Box to test out. All opinions expressed are my own.